CP100 CHIRP DownVisiontrade; Sonar Module
Raymarines CP100 CHIRP DownVisiontrade; Sonar Module brings powerful sonar imaging capability to Raymarines full line of networkable multifunction displays.
Two sonars in one, the CP100 features Raymarines CHIRP fish targeting as well as the photo-like CHIRP DownVisiontrade; sonar. The CP100 interfaces to the RayNet (Ethernet) network enabling the CP100 to be accessed from any Raymarine network display.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit on a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100s DownVisiontrade; sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
CP100s fish targeting channel features amazing resolution enabling it to easily separate individual baitfish in a school, and distinguish the bait from predator species. Best of all, the CHIRP fish targeting can be viewed simultaneously with CHIRP DownVisiontrade; for the ultimate view of what is underneath the water.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP DownVisiontrade; Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 is available bundled with the CPT-100 transom mount transducer. The CP100 Sonar module only (no transducer included) can be paired with optional plastic or bronze thru hull transducers. Features:
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVisiontrade;
- CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; view high resolution DownVisiontrade; structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
- Perfectly matched transom mount and through hull CHIRP transducers available
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Maximum depth 600 feet for both channels
- Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine a, c, e and gS Series MFDs
- Optional RayNet network cable required to complete installation:
- 2 meter RayNet Cable Part A62361
- 5 meter RayNet Cable Part A80005
Load Equivalence # (LEN) = NONE