|Shipping & Returns
Domestic and International Shipping and Returns made easy.
International Shipping and Returns.
Domestic Shipping and Returns:
We are delighted you have chosen us to for your supplies. We value your business and are committed to making your experience as simple as possible whether you are within the United States or shipping Internationally to any country in the world. There are a few things you should know before placing an order.
- We will be happy to obtain any answers from our manufacturers and distributors to your questions concerning any transaction. Just let us know your questions through our easy to use ticket system.
- We do our best to deliver on time. You will hear from us if we can't ship your order in 24-48 hours. If your order is time sensitive just contact us to be sure we can meet your expectations. Selecting UPS Next Day Air, or any given service level, does NOT guarantee your package will ship the same day. If you need your package shipped same day or delivered by a date certain then put this in the comments section of the check out process and call to confirm that same day.
- Your order will be sent to you via UPS in most cases unless other arrangements are made. Paints and other hazardous materials may require an additional charge by UPS. Again just contact us with any questions.
- All returns must be made within 15 days; Special orders are not returnable other than for defects.
- To return an item, please contact our Customer Service department at 877-300-5507 or 860-866-2009, or initiate a return by logging into your account and using the return setup interface. Contact us for a RMA#. Returns must be sent return receipt or with a tracking number to confirm receipt.
- Please double check your order before placing it. Some manufacturers and distributors charge a restocking fee on returned goods that we have to pass on.
- Please keep all packing material, documentation, etc. in the event your equipment does have to be returned.
- If you receive an item that is defective we will replace the unit if notified within 15 days or if it is still covered by the manufacturers warranty.
- If you would like to have modified terms for special circumstances contact us and we will work with you.
Sailnet.com accepts government and business purchase orders. All purchase orders are payable within 30 days of the date we ship the completion of the order. Balances carried beyond 30 days are subject to interest at 1.5 percent per month from the shipping date.
International Sales, Shipping and Returns
We are pleased to be able to sell and ship our products worldwide. We have partnered with Interpay to fulfill all orders outside the United States. As such, please contact Interpay (contact information below by country) for all questions regarding payment, duty and tax, shipping, order status, tracking information and delivery of orders outside the U.S.
Interpay International Checkout Benefits
- View product prices and totals in your own currency
- Choose whether or not to prepay duty and taxes to receive a guaranteed landed cost
- Multiple shipping options
- No subscription, no signup fees
Placing an International Order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to the shopping Cart
- Click the "International / Outside the U.S. Checkout" button
- Complete the purchase with the Interpay checkout
Upon completion of the checkout, please contact Interpay for questions and concerns regarding international shipping, billing, customs, duties, taxes and shipment tracking numbers.
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
Prepaying Duty & Taxes / Guaranteed Landed Cost
In many cases, you'll be given the opportunity to prepay your duties and taxes for your order. Doing this allows you to pay for your entire order upon checkout with a guarantee that you won't be charged any VAT, duty, taxes or other shipping or customs related fees after your order is complete. Depending on your country and your order value, your order may already be under the deminimus value (the minimum amount at which local taxes are required). In such cases, no duty or tax fees are assessed.
International orders may be shipped via any of the major carriers such as UPS, DHL, FedEx or Post. In order to facilitate the order process, you'll be given several shipping options based on the amount of time the order will take to arrive. Please note that all delivery times are listed in business days (Monday through Friday) so you'll want to take this into consideration when selecting your shipping method. Most shipping carriers do not ship on major holidays.
To Track Your Order
- Upon completion of your order, you'll receive an email confirmation from Interpay / iGlobal Stores with order information
- An additional email will be sent once your order ships. This email will contain delivery and tracking information.
- At any time you can visit www.iglobalstores.com and click the "Track a Package" link
If you need to return an order from outside the United States, please contact Interpay to make arrangements.
About Your Billing Statement
Because your payment is being processed through Interpay, your credit card or bank statement will reflect a charge from Interpay.
Interpay Contact Information
Mailing Address: 2855 South 1030 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Phone: See table below
|US & Canada: